Today’s Free exam: Power Mock BILIRUBIN
This exam contains 50 MCQs from the high proliferating topic Bilirubin. Power Mock Biliruibin includes MCQs from Icterus, Kernicterus, Rotor’s syndrome, pancreaticoduodenectomy, glucuronic acid and So on. This exam can be attended by all the registered users. For all correct response you will get 4 marks and -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The exam will expire by 26th July 2018 at midnight.
Bilirubin HYT 013
HYT Biliruibin includes MCQs from Icterus, Kernicterus, Rotor’s syndrome, pancreaticoduodenectomy, glucuronic acid and So on. There are 156 High Yielding Bilirubin MCQs on Platinum Access.
G2M High Yielding Topics for Medical PG will cover the most important, frequently repeated and the most likely topics and new advances in a series. G2M H-Y-T series offers guidance for NEET PG 2019 exam and leads to use the platinum access.
H-Y-T 013 – Bilirubin MCQs
Answer the MCQs below and see the popular answers. Don’t forget to check the correct answers and explanations.
Preparation Tips for NEET PG 2019 in 6 Months
There is a tremendous increase in the applicants of NEET PG every year. As a result exam getting more tougher.
Competitors work hard to get a better rank for the desired seat. But in order to be successful you need to work smarter.
Together working hard and smart with much more dedication will make a best result because byhearting or memorizing all the topics is not an easy task or its impossible.
In Order to be smarter candidate need to prioritise topics based on the weightage in the examination. They must divide time among these topics according to their priority. For long subjects more time need to allocate say 1 or 2 weeks. Mostly the last 3 months should be only for revision and practice.
Tips for a smart preparation for NEET PG 2019
1. Prioritizing the topics: First thing that we need to spent time must be prioritising the topics.
- List down all the subjects and topics
- Review previous exam papers and note down the weightage given for each topic.
- Sort the topics according to the weightage in descending order.
2. Make your notes and highlights: The most important part in your study is making notes or highlighting. Notes will be very helpful in the revision time. Because you will not get enough time to read all topics deeply in those time. So to memorise topics easier, notes is the best solution.
3. Choose the right Books for NEET PG 2019: Always you should select the right book for a subject. A standard book could teach you things more accurately. GateToMedicine always making MCQs, answers and explanations from standard books only.
4. Must undergo Revision: Learning only understands a topic to you. In order to remember it for future revision is must. This can cost you an exam or an year. The last 3 months should be for revision for candidates who follow studies correctly.
5. Practice Mock Exams in Online: Practising mock tests will be a great footstep towards your NEET PG 2019. Only by attending exams in a real exam atmosphere will reveal you the time management and drawbacks of your study. Moreover the NEET PG exam is an online test and practising mock exams online will be very helpful for attending NEET. GateToMedicine giving you a best opportunity to practise exams online. www.gatetomedicine.com/LiveMock
In between your studies and revision try to attend online exams in www.gatetomedicine.com and analyse your weak points. Take as many tests as you can.
Try to improve with every mock test you take, see which subject you make mistakes in or waste time in and try to revise and improve on that.
All the Best!!
GateToMedicine Android App
Features of Gatetomedicine Android APP:
- Revise exams by using 3 methods (Rapid Test, My test & Stamina)
- Can attend exams in 3 centers just like website.
- Easy to Login and register
- Access to Rank list and answers
- Options to purchase packages
This article is about NEET PG 2019 Exam Preparation Tips. Also here describes HYT Bilirubin. Bilirubin is an important topic and appears in multiple subjects. G2M H-Y-T series offers guidance for NEET PG 2019 exam.
2809total visits,3visits today