Two months to AIIMS May 2018
AIIMS May 2018 is just two months away. Here are some simple steps to score high:
- The depth of preparation is key for AIIMS PG success. It is highly recommended that you refer a standard text, 1-2 paragraphs around the question.
- An excellent revision plan will need a list of essential concepts for AIIMS PG which has to be tallied with the time available. On G2M it is highly recommended to read the AIIMS PG pack questions and divide them into topics under MY TOPICS.
- Study the hard topics and unfamiliar topics first and when you are fresh. Revise the familiar ones last – ‘keep the easy for the last’. Allocate more time for re-revision of topics where you make mistakes. The key goal is to ‘understand’ the unfamiliar topics before the AIIMG PG entrance exam. Learning the answers to questions as ‘facts’ has minimal benefits.
- Attend all 9 G2M Mock Tests for effective AIIMS PG May 2018 preparation. You may subscribe platinum access instantly here.
5. During your groundwork for the exam, it is good to have notebooks for specific functions to help your AIIMS PG May 2018 final revision. One such notebook should be dedicated to blotter the key concepts relevant for AIIMS PG exam. The key concepts should be recorded in not more than three sentences.
It is important to cover over 200-300 high-quality updated MCQs in the final weeks of AIIMS PG preparation. There is no better place to do this than on G2M.
1903total visits,4visits today